Wednesday, June 22, 2005

She is the style... that she, being me.


So here I am, Me, I , that girl with the 'cool hair'.
So , Who am I?
I must say an interesting person, on the outside rather boring looking, possibly, but on on the inside... ahhhh! What a sight!.
I'm a sassy, fairly down to earth artist. Great head on my shoulders, and maybe lacking the mystery needed to attract the opposite sex. hmmm...

I'm also an avid eclectic music lover! I love scrounging (and it's been a bit easier since 89.3 came into existence) to find new local talent and then raving about them to my friends... that is if they are a good band. One of my best friends ever, Joe, and I seem to have similiar taste, and like to analyze music and find why some voices will never fit with the band's type of music, or whether a band will actually make it or not. Joe, is very wise in this area... Touring with bands and being apart of that industry before, it's easy to rely on him for input, but what is amazing and truly someone who makes me smile is that he listens to me and makes me feel as if my opion is important. That's what makes a good person, and a good, if not great, friend.

My church bluer is something that is a huge part of me. I love being involved, helping out and being around these people. They are me, and I am them. I never thought that I would ever meet a group of people that I care for as much as those I am close to here. They amaze me every time we are together. And in the midst of everyday blahs they remain a bright spot of family and tight knit friends. I feel we are chosen to be together, a fate fulfilled, God's promise and joys placed in one group of people.

I love community and am the game night leader every other Tuesday night!

I recently (Feb.) got a new car that I just love, a VW Golf. A dream car that I've deemed a 'mom car' soley on the fact that it has 4 doors. She has been a major blessing, and sometimes I'm kind of embarrassed to own her. My pride says I don't deserve her, and yet the blessing of a car that actually runs, and runs well, is a blessing of peace of mind that I will have something reliable to drive to work and daycare to provide for my small family. I love my car...

Life is okay, once you get the kinks out...

No comments: