Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Word to the wise, a deaf ear to the foolish... Rules about commenting on my blog.


This is serious stuff. Take it as such. What I post is my life, it is fact. How I perceive, how I feel, what I've been through and lived through. Not yours. Your views are welcome. But rest assured that I won't bend to how you think I should live my life. No one can change me except me. Grin and bear it because everything is here to stay how I want it. Selfish? No, you in your own lives are the same way. I can't change you, nor do I want to or want to even attempt to think that I have any idea of what's going on in your life enough to think that I can change you. Please refrain from forcing your issues on me and others that blog here. (Jon, and the bluer folk I do not mean you-also anyone that I readily call 'immediate' close friends). This post is in reference over the multitude of posts by anonymous commenters on my 'the story of Melody Eve' post. I have deleted them all except the non-drama ones. It's my life story. I believe that I am living my life how it should be lived. Please read my blog as an odd/dementedly goofy way of 'getting to know someone'. My random thoughts are just how I view and love life. I'm done with drama, I lived a good 4 years under it's spell and have no taste for it. Living a Jerry Springer show once is enough to never want it again.

Those of you from my past, namely the Tennessee years and my ex. While you are welcome to post, know that it most likely will not stay on very long. Your jaded opinions are not needed here. What has happened in the past is just that, the past. We are all different people now, and if you aren't, then you need a new hobby. Another note: 'Do not judge, or you will be judged just as harshly'. That's the bible for you. Another thing, judging others, thinking nasty thoughts, hating someone, cheating, stealing, adultery, murder are all equal sins. None hold more weight than the other, and all can be forgiven just as easily. Move on with your life. Your anger and frustration towards me do nothing except hurt yourself. Because I feel none of it, and my life is good.

Again, comments are welcome, just be respectful to all involved.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Why, yes you can! I find it hilarious as well. :)