Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Genes are a good thing


Here is an email from my mom to my grandma talking about Isaac: "That way Isaac will know better if he really wants to go to school for that or not. He's like Steve, good at whatever he decides to put his hand to but not sure exactly what that should be."

This is true for all 3 of us Jensen kids...Me, Isaac, and Elijah. We are good at many things, good natured, keep to ourselves and never really see where our strong points are because there are so many things that we are 'good' at. I guess I'm bragging about my good genes, mainly for the fact that God truly had intentions and designed my siblings and I to be pliable, we work well with our hands/minds, and have some form of music genius where picking up new instruments is like riding a bike. It's beautiful. And I love my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see your still alive and surviving (life, that is). I'm up late and can't sleep, so I was checking all the "links" on my website (which I haven't updated in ages). I came across your website again after a long time and ended up here. Just wanted to leave a note and say, "You're so cool!" Best wishes. - Jay