Thursday, September 01, 2005

The VW Golf, small, cute, and what????


It tows a boat??? Yes! Look at it! Amazing! On my break on Monday I saw this little number and had a question that I had always been asking myself... Could I tow a small boat with my car... hmmm... Well, if the boat is about as long as a bed, and the width of a full size mattress, made out of Fiberglas... Yes! Not to mention the size of the trailer.. Longer than both the car and boat. Hilarious!
The boat itself isn't much use... Where else could you use it besides a small pond. Better hope that the wind doesn't pick up! Capsized! Maybe he's planning a trip to New Orleans to help people escape the flooding... well... maybe one at a time!

Caleb and I are off for the bluer camping trip this weekend! I'm so excited to use my new tent! Yay! Happy Labor day weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kewl!
See ya Saturday!