Tuesday, January 10, 2006

For added frustration I pick the epidermis... Evil skin.


Work has been incredibly boring... If anyone needs any signage... Please call the Bloomington Fastsigns and we'll take good care of you... Seriously.

The picture is of how bored I get. I start to read labels of various odds and ends of sprays and such that we have lying around the shop. Somedays I feel like jamming pencils up my nose just for something to do. I'm not saying that my co-workers and I don't get along, which is hardly the case. We have a great time together. But it would be nice to have something to make our time there worth while besides incredibly goofy banter and play on words jokes. *sigh*

I'm a deep thinker. But as such I like to be doing something while I dissect my thoughts and feelings. I think during work, which might be why I don't remember half the jobs that I do even a few days later. I have noticed that I do a lot of my thinking in front of the mirror... Picking at my face. Hence the horrid acne/scars. Or rather horrid in my mind. It's a sick obsession and I terribly want to be rid of it. Please pray for this. I'm obsessed with clear skin. I want terribly to look in the mirror and see nothing upon my face besides my nose and such other 'normalacies'. I'm not saying that I find myself repulsive, just slightly selfconcious... Yes, I have talked about this before. I should stop. I will.

By the way, the spray that you see in the picture will enhance your bust size at least 3 full cup sizes instantly... It is of course silicone spray... What else would it do?

No comments: