Friday, March 02, 2007

What to write...


What to write that would be interesting... I have no idea. I seem to have lost my knack of writing out my feelings and/or thoughts. Things have been pretty rough for me lately. Rough for me and my little family. We've decided to postpone the wedding. A hard decision, but hopefully a good one. I feel a little lost and confused on the whole subject. I also feel that it is a raw and gaping wound exposed to everything. And things need to change... it seems everything needs to change. And I'm tired, emotionally, physically, blah blah blah. Rough times always seems to happen in the winter. Long and depressing as it is without having to work through what life brings. Anyway, there are good things happening as well. Caleb is doing well in school, I have some job prospects in the works, however all of them involve moving to other states like Texas, Florida, etc. It's exciting. During these times of 'hardship' I feel that God lets loose blessings or 'distractions' to help us see that life is a full range of spectrums that happen at the same time. For example postponeing the wedding and having new coporate job openings at the same time. It's crazy!

I guess I don't really have much more to say. Prayers about everything would certainly be most welcome. Along with anyone's input on counselors would be most welcomed.

No comments: