Monday, July 23, 2007

Looking for a good Charity?


How about a charity for single mothers/fathers who work full time, but make just over the cut off for state aid. Also, ones who don't receive support from their children's fathers/mothers. These people (me included) have a very rough time meeting their financial needs every month. So, call me selfish, but I'm going to give this a shot. I'm reaching for anything. Every month I get to the point of 'I can't do this anymore!'. I don't know what to do. Caleb doesn't even have health care because I can't afford the monthly payments, however I make about $200 over the state income limits for Medical assistance.

If anyone could help out with the following things I would be most grateful:

Gas and Food gift cards
Over due electric bills
Over due Child care bills
Health care for Caleb
Testing for Autism for Caleb or information on where I might find testing for free


If anyone giving would like a painting or babysitting or help around the yard for their donations I would gladly help out!

No comments: