Saturday, December 03, 2005

ah, the smell of a newly burned mixed CD...


For lack of words to describe anything else in my life at the moment... I am good. :) Very good. We went to see a free movie today at the Grand View Theater with 3 special people that have fast become a part of Caleb and I's life.( there are really 4 special people but the other was finishing up a sleep over and would join us for the meandering ). Later we meandered down Grand Ave.(all 6 of us) as most people who live here do. I love this area of the cities. Grand Ave. area in general is very community, very warm despite the cold. I am blessed, and the snow isn't that bad either! :) Anyway, I thought I'd share my latest burn with you, just in case you'd want to know what has been playing on my computer. Complete with original artwork of the finished piece! (how lucky are you? Maybe not as lucky as the one who got the CD, but it'll have to do.)

"Red, as Eyes up too late":

'Colorblind' by the counting Crows
'Fake' by the Frames
'Waiting in vain' by Annie Lennox
'Without' by Ryan Lee (the bass line in this song totally rocks!)
'Such Great Heights' by Iron and Wine
'Call it Clear' by Halloween, Alaska
'Tender Blindspot' by Peter Mulvey
'Film' by the Bad Plus
'Girl From the North Country' by Bob Dylan
'Not High' by Greg Brown
'Somewhere North' by Caedman's Call
'A million Parachutes' by Sixpence
'January Rain' by David Gray
'Don't Panic' by Coldplay
'Let Go' by Frou Frou
'Blue eyes' by the Cary Brothers
'Licorice' by the Love Cars

My next work... Songs that get played when it snows...

1 comment:

Heather said...

I must say I smiled when I saw "A million Parachutes" made the list...that is one of my fav sixpence songs. Well done!