Thursday, August 11, 2005

Another note on dreaming



Yes and no. I have not seen I 'heart' Hukabees...However I have esteemed to remedy that in coming days. :)

Mutual dreaming is infact a studied thing. Of course it would be. :) I have had this experience with an ex boyfriend. We no longer talk, however, one night in a dream we met up somewhere and sat and talked, went to a show and enjoyed each other's company. Dawn was coming and he said that he had to go because his alarm was going off and he needed to get up for work. I said okay, sadly wishing that he didn't have to go. I watched him walk into the trees and disappear. I opened my eyes and saw that clock said 6:30, the time he always set his alarm to get up for work while we were dating.
So, I don't know if he actually dreamed the same thing, but it felt more than just one sided. It still creeps me out a bit to think about.

I'd even like to go as far as saying that we can, indeed meet up with people in our dreams. And it could also work for when you don't remember your dreams... Have you ever had a dream with someone you know in it and they are unresponsive? Could it be that during a part of the sleep cycle when we don't remember dreams another person decides the fate of the story until you get to that cycle where your thoughts and consciousness take over... Very thought provoking.

No comments: