Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sometimes I feel my hands are too big for my body...

Along with other appendages I have...Such as my thighs, head, shoulders, my big toes... But definitely NOT my ankles. How they became so skinny is beyond me.

Aren't dreams a cool thing? Some of my theories about dreams is that you can actually be in others dreams (meaning you dream the same thing as if you both traveled to the same 'dream world'). I think it's legit. When I was married I woke up one morning as my husband was getting up and I asked him to look over the house before he left because I had a bad dream. He stopped funny and asked if I would go with him since he had a bad dream as well. He dreampt that someone had broken into our house, but the dream ended when the intruder got to our door. I think my mouth dropped open because my dream started when the intruder entered our bedroom. Crazy isn't it? I don't do a lot of google searching, so I haven't looked for fanatics who think the same as me and have elaborate theories about dreams, I just have my own thoughts in hopes that they'll find me. Maybe. Sometimes I think dreaming is like being in the matrix. Corny, yes, hoky comparison, yes and I'm quite aware that I'm a dork so forgive me. Maybe I'll start a quest to find what others think about dreams... Goggle: Dream Sharing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Gina. You ever hear any of Mike's dreams? Holy cats they're insane...gotta wonder what that boy eats before bed!

I always have really bad dreams, I used to have night terrors. I've had some really weird ones, reoccuring ones. I used to dream about highway 280, and I was really scared of it. My aunt had the same kinds of dreams about 280...so I avoided it for a long time. I don't know what the deal was with it. If I really analyze it, the only thing I can see is that I was supposed to be born in Feb of 1980 (2/80). Yea...weird.