Tuesday, July 19, 2005

1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, Kawishui River, Hudson, Insula, Alice, Fish dancing...


What do these all have in common??? Well for one thing, it's where I was all last week (the 9th through the 15th). Give up? Haven't guessed yet? Well... the Boundary waters, of course! Beautiful, great!, relaxing, peaceful... I have a journal entry that I want to put on here, but am too lazy to go down stairs to get it right now... Maybe tomorrow... I just wanted to link some photos from Nick's page and to brag about my 45' cliff jump, my awesome tan, and my 'war wounds' from portaging down a river! I am the woman! However, Amy is the woman as well. She and I rocked out in the wilderness... so did the rest of my crew, maybe because I'm a woman I'm bias... ;) Here is the link! Boundary waters Pics More writings tomorrow... hopefully!

No comments: